Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using our services (the “Service”), including websites, web applications, mobile applications, SMS, APIs, email notifications operated by Rosyboa Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”), and any information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, or other materials or arrangements of materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (“Content”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Rosyboa App is an application software that runs on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. Information about the application can be found on http://www.rosyboa.co
- all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site/Software Application; and
- keeping your passwords and other account details confidential
If you choose to access the Site/Software application from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable. We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site/Software application if you do not comply with any part of our terms or any applicable law.
- not to use the Site/Software application for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by terms and conditions of use;
- not to use the Site/Software application to commit any act of fraud;
- not to use the Site/Software application to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code
- not to use the Site/Software application for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- not to use the Site/Software application to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- not to use the Site/Software application in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site/Software application or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- not to promote any unlawful activity;
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- not to use the Site/Software application to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
- not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods; and
- to comply with the provisions relating to our intellectual property rights and software.
We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access our Service following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
Access to our Service is permitted to registered users only and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access the Software application.
All Users agree that by using the Service, we shall not be held liable whatsoever for any losses or damages suffered by said Users from their use of the Service, including but not limited to any loss of data, inability to access data, any system downtime, any delay in or shortfall in customer service and support, any malfunction in the software and/or website, any delay in retrieving information or accuracy thereof.
After downloading and/or opening the Software application, users will be asked to enter name, email and mobile phone. Those information allow us to send you emails and notifications related to our Services.
Access to the Service is controlled by an email, which is the email address you registered when you created an account on the Service. The Desktop/Tablet/Mobile application lets users share and manage tasks, communicate directly on the task, share and manage events, create groups and invite people.
Users must ensure the Service is not used for any purpose which may be directly or indirectly used illegally, or used in any way contrary to our Terms.
This includes responsibility for information sourced through Rosyboa being passed on to a Third Party.
Users must not:
- post any material which is obscene or offensive
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional Rosyboa materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be likely to harass any other person;
- be likely to disrupt our service in any way;
- give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case; and
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
The Service can be used as a web application or downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. The Service is free to use with a data storage limit of 500MB. Beyond, users pay monthly for extra storage capacity following the pricing set in the country they make the purchase. Users can upgrade and downgrade their storage capacity at any time. There is no fixed contract, but a monthly subscription.
When users downgrade their storage while having contents exceeding the storage capacity of their choice, they will stop having access to their attachments. In order to prevent that situation, we recommend users to delete files before downgrading their plan and ensure their storage usage does not exceed their storage capacity.
We reserve the right to vary the monthly subscription fee per usage from time to time. Users will be given a minimum 30 days notice before any change is effective.
Users agree to ensure the security of their data and the protection of their privacy. Users must have security measures in place to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful access, disclosure, loss, destruction or damage to information held. It is each user’s responsibility to ensure their projects and tasks are backed up outside of the site. Rosyboa does not offer any guarantees to the accessibility of this data at any time.
It is each Users responsibility to ensure all taxes and charges are paid in line with their country’s requirements. This includes:
- Taxes and Charges
- All Bank charges including all Foreign exchange charges
- Any other costs as deemed appropriate by Rosyboa
Rosyboa reserves the right to cancel registration or refuse access to the Website and/or Software Application. Rosyboa shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from a User’s inability to access any pages or features on the site. Rosyboa further reserves the right to ban User’s IP address if the user abuses our Website and/or Software Application features.
Rosyboa retains the right to prosecute and seek damages, both direct and indirect to the fullest extent permitted under law, arising from any User found to be misusing the Website and/or Software Application, using Website and/or Software Application in contravention of these Terms, or using Website and/or Software Application in breach of any applicable national or international law.
You must provide current and accurate information (for example correct name and correct address) upon registration to the Website and/or Software Application.
By agreeing to our terms and using the site you acknowledge that any breach of these terms will result in any accounts involved being banned automatically.
Users can terminate their account anytime by deleting the app and sending an email to [email protected]. Upon termination, users will be removed from all folders and tasks shared with other users. For folders where there is no sharing, the content will be automatically deleted.
Rosyboa advises all users to back up all their data prior to deleting their account. Rosyboa does not keep records of data stored on the Website and/or Software Application.
Rosyboa reserves the right to terminate a user’s account with immediate effect, if there is a breach of confidence from the user. This includes abnormalities in the users account such as criminal / terrorist and/or amoral activities.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website. In particular, we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take Your own precautions in this respect.
We shall not be liable, under these Terms and Conditions for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Rosyboa accepts no liability for any Loss arising out of the use of the Materials or the information on the Website and/or Software Application. None of the Materials and information provided on the Website and/or Software Application, that includes data, news, information.
Rosyboa shall not be liable for deletion of files, mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, defects, delays in operations, transmission or any failure of performance or the inadvertent corruption of data transmitted, received or stored on the Website, whether or not limited to theft, acts of God, destruction, communication failure or unauthorized access to Rosyboa records or the Website and/or Software Application. This clause shall apply to all contents on the Website and/or Software Application.
Rosyboa shall not be liable for all or any indirect, incidental and consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings, howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the use or reliance by any User on the Materials or the information provided on the Website including without limitation, default or any acts of Rosyboa, its employees, loss of data, inability to access the Internet, inability to transmit or receive information caused by or resulting from delays or interruptions, even if Rosyboa has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Service is administered by Rosyboa Limited, located at 14 Bedford Square WC1B 3JA London, Company Number 10254041.
All intellectual property (trademark, logo, content, patent, design) of the Service is the exclusive property of Lookiimedia (UK) Limited. The Service is under the pending UK patent Application GB1606306.7
By using our Site/Software application, Users agree they
- will not use the Service Materials (name, trademark, logo, design, IP) for any other purpose;
- will not modify or reverse engineer or take any similar action in relation to any propriety software (except so far as required for interoperability);
The validity, construction and performance of this Agreement, and any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with it or its enforceability, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the non-exclusive law of England.